What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when visiting almost any web page. Its utility is that the web is able to remember your visit when returning to that page. The cookie are usually stored as technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, statistics of use, social networking links, access to user’s accounts, etc. The objective of this cookie is to adapt the content of the web to its profile and necessities, without cookie the services offered by any page would be reduced considerably. If you wish more information about cookie, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used in this website.
According to the Spanish Data Protection Agency’s guidelines, we hereby detail the use of cookie on this website with the intention of informing with the most accuracy possible.
This web site uses the following own cookie:
- cookie session, to guarantee that the users who write comments on the blog are humans and not automated applications. This way, spam is avoided.
- Google Analytics: it stores cookie to elaborate statistics of traffic and volume of visits to the website. By using this website, you consent the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of rights must be done by getting in contact directly with Google.
- Social networks: every social network uses its own cookie so you can click on buttons similar to Like or Share.
- The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookie and from here you have the right to delete or deactivate the cookie. Neither this web nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect use of the cookie by the web browsers.
- In some cases, it’s necessary to install cookie so that the web browser doesn’t forget its decision to not accept them.
- With Google Analytics cookie, this company stores them in servers in the United States of America and won’t share them with third parties, unless it is necessary for the good functioning of the system or when the law requires doing so. According to Google, it doesn’t store your IP address, Google Inc. is a company under the Safe Harbour Agreement, that guarantees that all your transferred data will be treated with the security stated in the European norm. You can consult detailed information in this link. If you wish information about how Google uses the cookie, please follow this link.
This website uses the following third parties cookie:
Deactivating or eliminating cookies
At any moment you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookie of this webpage. These actions will take place depending on the web browsers you’re using. Here is a quick guide for the most used web browsers.